Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Online Interview

Success:
I felt successful about having stories to share in response to some of the questions I was asked.  I felt like I really had experiences that prepared me for the position I was applying for.  I felt confident about my qualifications and expected to be competitive for the position.

Not-so-successful:
I didn't like interviewing online as much as in person.  It was hard for me to feel as connected with my interviewer as I would have liked to be.  I also felt like I had to pause a lot to think about some of the questions I was asked.  I wish that I had been better prepared to answer all of the questions.  I think this type of practice is a great way to prepare to be able to answer the huge variety of questions I could be asked in a real interview.

Kathryn Taylor did a marvelous job of interviewing me.
Score: 6 on a 5 point scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment