The last week of my life was consumed by preparing for our report and presentation. I am becoming an Mcom prisoner! I want to describe what my experience was like this week, and talk about what I learned.
The project was on my mind all week. Because I knew there was more work to be done before a rapidly approaching deadline, I couldn’t stop thinking about Mcom. When I had a spare minutes and wanted to relax, I couldn’t! I either had to be working on our project or feeling guilty for not.
I learned a gospel lesson from this week. I don’t think I should feel stressed, but I think I should have at least somewhat of a sense of urgency about completing the project of my life. If I spent as much time thinking about the state of my soul as I spent thinking about my Mcom assignments I might be living with Enoch by now.
So what? Keep thinking about Mcom, but think about my soul more too.
Haha, I love your take away. I think we all have the tendency to stress about school or work, and we forget about the most important things. We can't possibly finish all of our assignments if we're not taking care of ourselves. Hang in there Cade. It's almost the end of the semester!
ReplyDelete